Planning on moving? Moved recently?

If so, please pay attention to the following:

When you move, your Catholic school support does not follow you. As soon as any change is made to your address, your school support designation reverts to Public. Unless you update this information, you will not be able to take part in Catholic trustee elections.
To make a change/correction:

First, inform the school of your new address and the date of your move. This will verify your new address is located within the school's boundaries, and updates your child's student record.

Next, complete and sign the Application for Direction of School Support 
 form which redirects your school support back to Catholic.

For further assistance, contact your school or the Catholic Education Centre. 

If any additional forms are required, the Board Office will forward to you.

Your continued support is greatly appreciated!